Friday, April 21, 2006

bridge to bridge 5K

Well, we did it!
As my friend said "you walked the talk"

As I am waiting to get the pictures of Boom and I just before we crossed the finish line, I thought I would include some that I took on the walk.

I would walk along, reach into my pocket, keep walking, turn camera on, stop for a SPLIT SECOND to take the picture, walk and look down to make sure it "took" .... very coordinated effort! But I wanted to have some memories of my first 5K.

Boom was awesome and she had such a great time. She kept wanting to take off with the runners. "Why oh why are we not going THAT FAST"
*shrughs* guess you should have gotten yourself a skinny momma who likes to run heh heh heh


1 mile down and heading to the Broadway Bridge





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home