Tuesday, June 20, 2006

doggy dash update

whew! It is June all ready and I have not had an update in forever.

Well we did not finish the doggy dash. I did almost a mile when my hip really started to bother me, that is when I realized how much Boom was pulling on me. I got to where I could barely walk, so I got off the course when I could, walked it out a bit, and then we walked around some, picked up our free-bee packet and I realized that I should try and finish. Well, by that time they were closing it down and I was out of luck. So we went to Portland Saturday Market and looked around until I had far too much of the crowds and excess noise and we walked to the parking garage and went home. I know I walked more than 2 miles that day, so I am calling it "good" since it was not a timed event.

I figure this for next year: We will go early and walk first thing before the crowds get there and then we can take our time and really enjoy it instead of being part of this huge crowd. It just does not settle too well with me. Too much! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home