Monday, July 03, 2006

Motivational Picture #1



A friend of mine sent this to me as "Monitary Mental Motivation"

Nobody has better friends than I do.

Everyday is a struggle but as long as I admit my weakness then I am strong in God.
I have managed to lose weight this week.

Part of the program I am on, it is suggested that I collect a motivational picture and a quote everyday, as well as journal.

I just need to put one foot in front of the other and allow myself the occasional Johnsonville Braut and beer or life just ain't worth living.

Today I am supposed to walk for an hour and do yoga. Whooo Weee do I get myself in over my head. If this is too much for me I can always change my plan.

BTW if anyone needs a food plan check out SparklePeople.com It is FREE though I always recommend people use a "junk" email address for signing up for free sites. They have to make their money somehow! So I just use my yahoo addy and keep my others junk free if I can help it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home