Wednesday, July 05, 2006

today

Well I spent some time this morning crying. I just was so frustrated by everything yesterday and so tired. I am spending too much time online lining my food plan up... it is making me miss ediets.com where I could just put in the food and it would show each day as I made it. SparkPeople is good, just time consuming since I am on dial-up. I am going to quit keeping track of my food there because if I continue as is, I am going to get frustrated and overwhelmed. I am going to find somewhere else to keep track, but use SparkPeople to help me guage how many calories I need with my weight.

I felt like a crazy person this morning. I was so grumpy and then emotional. I was so overwhelmed with work and everything and then pressure from just plain being an adult and having so much riding on my actions.

Today I am good. Getting the hang of things.

Good news is that I have walked over 4 miles so far this week... in two days :) My time is slow-slow-slow and I rest a lot, but I don't care :) It isn't how fast I get there, it is that I do get there! And I will! By tonight I will have walked over 10K in three days. That is GOOD. This means that my goal is attainable!! I have until October 1 to be able to do it in one day.

2 Comments:

At 9:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Busy here too! Wow, I have been self-absorbed. ;) I relate to what you've written in a lot of ways. Thank you. (((((((((((((Lindy)))))))))))))

 
At 12:08 AM, Blogger lindy said...

((((((((DAFFY))))))))
I love you! Don't worry about being self-absorbed, you are just going through a lot. Hang in there, it will get better.
~Lindy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home