Monday, September 18, 2006

Am I Nuts?


Since walking 5K at an event is no longer challenging I am actually thinking of taking up jogging/running... cool runnings couch to 5K training plan

Other plans... perhaps the "Goat Mountain Gallop" in April. That, my dear friends, is a half marathon. Yikers.

"The Goat mountain Gallop Half Marathon is a small race with a very loyal following. The Colton-to-Molalla race follows paved, lightly traveled country roads through the foothills of Goat Mountain."

How could I turn that down after all the Portland events I have attended? I love Portland, it is a very beautiful city and it IS a change of scenery after being in the country all the time but I love the country best. Besides there were just 27 walkers this year and just under 80 runners. Small and nice.

I guess I will have to take a drive to Colton to see how hilly the course is and to see the lay of the land!

1 Comments:

At 7:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how fun is that.....goat mountain.....makes me think of the beautiful meadow just over the bridge.....just knock that ol troll into next week and keep on keepin on
lcl

 

Post a Comment

<< Home