Monday, September 18, 2006

Race for the Cure 2006


5K Walk
you can click on the picture to get a closer view!


The participants in the main picture of the collage all blend together as they walk down Broadway to become a sea of pink. It was even more amazing to witness! And, as always, goes further than you can see in the picture... what appears to be a grey block at the end of the street is actually a sign hanging down and there are even more people walking under it.

Over 40,000 people participated. I personally witnessed bibs with numbers over 50,000 on them. I am not sure how much money was raised but I know they set a record tonight.

Thank you "A.D." for helping me take pictures!

Yes, I could have made the collage better but it is after midnight ha ha ha and I'm not remaking it lololol

3 Comments:

At 7:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lindy! I am so darn proud of you!
you DO look marvelous, darling! Such a pretty gal you are!
I love you mellon!
Judywise

 
At 7:59 AM, Blogger Paula said...

That must have been a great experience! Way to go!!

 
At 8:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you look great....fun to see
keep going
the boys and i are with you
hugs
lcl

 

Post a Comment

<< Home