Thursday, July 27, 2006

That Pointy Mountain in the Middle...



I know this is a repeat picture, but I took this picture myself over a year ago and that is the MOUNTAIN I am going to hike this weekend! I am So excited that I can't sleep. Literally it is nearly 2:30 am and I am still wide awake like I have had several cups of coffee....

Yep, that pointy one in the middle. We are camping somewhere near the trail head for the weekend [my bestfriends and meeeeee and boom of course!]

I simply cannot sleep. I was looking at some of the very few pictures online of the surrounding area and I am so excited. Then I saw some of these pictures I took from another mountain [we drove up it] and I am just tooooo excited. I feel like a kid at Christmas.

1 Comments:

At 7:10 AM, Blogger Paula said...

Have a fantabulous time!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home