Friday, July 14, 2006

more motivation!

I received another dollar in the mail today :) How awesome. And she wrote a message on it too. I have decided that on Sunday Boom and I are going to walk around the loop. It goes to Scotts Mills and back. I guess you could say I was almost walking around the block except it is four miles. HA! That isn't the kicker :-O there are a lot of hills that are rough climbs.


I am going to hike Table Rock on July 29th. That is JUST two weeks + away so I should see if I am up to it :). I am very excited.

So, Sunday I am loading my pack with a gallon of water and some vittles and heading out to walk the loop.

2 Comments:

At 6:57 AM, Blogger Paula said...

What a beautiful waterfall!!

Water, nuts or something for a bit of protein, and you will be good to go. Yay!!

 
At 5:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

on july 29th i will be at my 25th hs reunion.....so i know how ya feel sis :)
WE CAN DO IT!!!!! WOOT WOOT WOOT!!
lcl

 

Post a Comment

<< Home