Tuesday, November 21, 2006

wow has it been this long?

I can't believe how long it has been since my last entry. I think I just became burned out on blogging. I am going to delete all of my other blogs and just use this one for everything :)

Right now I am on day one of the Master Cleanse. It is the same cleanse that I did starting August 1st. It is going very well. I am so looking forward to it.

I am still battling with my self will and OA. The cleanse is a seperate thing from OA and is something I am doing to get the toxins out of my body. I am going to start counting my abstineance after the cleanse is over. I miss the mental clarity that I enjoyed after my last MC.

I ordered a bunch of patterns yesterday! WHEEE! Some are from the green pepper
that I will use to make slippers for everyone out of fleece. I also ordered a hat pattern and a glove pattern. I also ordered this mouse pattern. You must look! It is sooo cute. I am going to make lots of them! Yes, I could have saved the money and tried to make my own pattern, but I don't believe I could have pulled it off. Also I am anxious to see what is in the kit and how I can replicate the items.

I had a partial table at a bazaar in my hometown this past Saturday and I did VERY well (all things considered). My best friend told me years ago to not put a lot of money into your items that you are going to sell. It makes such perfect sense to me! I ended up bringing home $40. The table rent (my part of a table that I shared) was $3 and I probally spent $4 on supplies to make what I sold... if not less.

I am off to go down to the post office to weigh walnuts that I have sold to people online. They are from my best tree and are great. I sold quite a bit at the bazaar too.

That is what is up with me right now.

1 Comments:

At 7:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The mouse is adorable!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home