Sunday, July 09, 2006

Plugging Right Along

I am finding that I am having a hard time eating enough food to meet my minimum calories. I spent a lot of time worrying about it this week and came to the decision that since I am truly not hungry then I must be okay, and not to worry about it. I got a surprise when I weighed in today :-) I have lost 6#. That is three weeks worth the first week. HEE! So, I go on from here, knowing that it is not unusual at all to lose a great deal of weight the first week on a food plan, but grateful [thank you Lord!] for the wonderful jump start.

I knew I was going to feel bogged down with all the blogging and keeping track of what I am eating online with the dial up connection, so I skipped blogging for a while. But here I am :) I did not forget you.

I am really excited to see what this week will bring. God is so good, He has taken away my want to overeat. I also found my contacts lol the case fell behind a table. So now I am wearing them all the time to see if I really want to wear them or just get the lenses replaced in my glasses. I think I will go for contacts.

I am seriously thinking about setting a date to climb Table Rock. I am thinking that the last weekend in July will be it. I am starting the Master Cleanse on Aug 1, but I think I will see about pushing it back because I will need to caffeine detox two or three days before that. It will all work out and if I need to start MC on the third or fourth of Aug that will be fine too. I just do not want to combine caffeine withdrawal and trying to fast all in the same thing. I have tried to cut down on caffeine but it is not working as well as I would like. At least I am down to two cups a day, so I should be happy. Maybe I will be down to one by then and it won't be too hard.

2 Comments:

At 12:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!!!! *blows one of those noisy things* BTW.... I didn't mean to imply that you weren't being supportive. ((((((((hugs)))))))) I love you.
Unfortunately, they're at it again.

 
At 6:42 AM, Blogger Paula said...

I'm hooked on the 'feine, too, sister. Wish they made a caffeine patch...

LOL!

If you aren't hungry, you are right not to eat. Don't count those silly calories...you will be fine. If you are truly listening to the messages your body is sending you (and it sounds like you are!), you will NOT waste away. You are doing awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home